Monday, April 4, 2011

It's been awhile :) *update with pictures*

I don't really have an excuse for being away for so long...
I will celebrate that Spring Break is over tomorrow when the girls go back to school. Remember that we only go to school 2 days a week so our last day of school was March 24, so we go back tomorrow April 5, a much longer break than most! The kids are itching to get back to their friends and the little ones are eager to have their Mama back for a little one on one time while the bigger girls are in school.

We had a fun Spring Break. We took the girls to Spokane to Build A Bear and Chuckie Cheese for their "break" and then I got my "break" when I took advantage of Kristen while she was on Spring Break and had a fun trip to Spokane alone for some Mom time.

We have been battling different illness over the past few months. Colds mostly with the kids, coughs, fevers, puking, etc. It seems like I just get done cleaning up after one illness when I'm up in the middle of the night again cleaning up AGAIN. I've felt more pressure or stress these past few months than I've ever felt as a mom of 5. But with Brian being sick twice with a terrible infection and me with a sinus infection along with all of the sick kiddos, we just haven't been able to get on top of things it seems. HOWEVER things are looking up now. Brian and I are both on the mend 3 of the 5 are almost or fully recovered and the other 2 are just 2/7 the odds are in my favor! WA HOO!

It has snowed on and off the past week, one day snow the next rain, etc. Parker is SO ready to go outside that sometimes I find him the backyard without shoes or a coat knee deep in the mud with a shovel and a grin on his face.

Sydney is getting so big! She is just now getting up on her knees and rocking. She is also teething AND drooling, and fevers but always with a smile.
Parker is ever the boy. He loves dirt, trucks, and dinosaurs. He is VERY helpful with cleaning up, cooking, and Sydney.
Sofia is trying to learn how to be a big girl. Sadly the entire family has coddled her, easy to do with her sweet/sassy behavior :) She knows that she will soon be 4 and going to Preschool and is so eager to be a big girl that she is more willing to do those things that previously she wanted others to do for her :)
Payton...what can I say? She is very helpful with the little kids. She is willing to do anything if it has to do with helping with the kiddos. She is creative and enjoys singing and lacing cards.
Halle the ever big sister is enjoying making up her own songs, with meaning even! She is learning more and I love watching her discover and figure out words and other things for herself.

Here are a few pictures from the past few weeks.
























0 comments: