Saturday, April 9, 2011

Friday Photo Bliss etc.

I didn't forget the past few weeks I honestly didn't have anything to post :) I was too busy posting the pictures earlier in those weeks that I just relied on those :)

I tool a few pictures tonight that have already planted in my heart.
Sydney is getting SO big! Tonight I pulled out the camera because she was sitting up on her own (after I put her there she didn't fall down :) the three older girls were still up and when the camera came out they were fighting over Sydney and who would sit with her and how they would pose :) I thought those pictures would make it here but then I decided to take the camera with me for our "nightly routine", I am not sure why I've never thought of this before.
Those who know me know that I am a stickler for routine. Sydney's routine (as much as a baby can be scheduled) for bedtime is a 2 foods, a bottle, diaper change, pajamas, then to bed, given a binky, covered with a blanket which she rubs on her face for a minute, and then turns her head and falls asleep.


I admit that about a year ago I stopped scrapbooking because I lost my gumption. I am slowly trying to find it again by opening random pictures, templates, and digital kits. So tonight I decided to scrap my nightly routine to capture those precious moments. I love Ellie Lash and knew she would have a kit that would work perfectly! So I opened my Ellie folder and found one (Sweet Things)! Thanks Ellie for being my inspiration!

3 comments:

Julie N. said...

So cute! You can already tell she's got a big personality! I love the scrapbook page!

Ellie said...

Oh adorable! I can't believe how big she's gotten!

And thank you for scrapping with my stuff! :)

Test Guide said...

Could not be published any better. Examining this content publish tells me of my old area mate Test Guide! He always kept discussing this. Let me ahead this publish to him. Very sure he’s going to have a excellent Test Guide study. Many thanks for sharing!