Monday, March 21, 2011

Randomness and pictures

It's been a few weeks. Let me just take a deep breath! We've survived, at times I didn't think we would but here I am!
Brian and I celebrate our 9th Anniversary tomorrow! I can't believe how fast time has flown by.
We got away a few weeks ago for a night to celebrate so tomorrow will be just a normal day, maybe ending with his favorite dinner.
I don't have much else to say except WELCOME SPRING! I am hopeful to be snow free within a few weeks!
We have family coming for a day this week, Spring Break is next week and then it's April! Oh April how I love thee! 
So here are a few pictures.
Sydney is getting so big, she will be 7 months in a week. This was her 2nd trip to the park. Can you see in her eyes who put that smile on her face :) her daddy :)
Sofia was being "fashion" today before she went to an appointment. Glad I got this before picture because the after was not very pretty with a girl not having a nap and being spoiled all day by her dad :)
Payton! Her hair is finally long enough or barely long enough :) she has 8 ponytails :) She can't wait for school for tomorrow to show her friends :)





0 comments: