Saturday, March 12, 2011

Friday Photo Bliss and catch up

We had the opportunity to have a night away from home to celebrate our 9th Anniversary which is at the end of the month. It was nice, just the two of us! I should have known things wouldn't be so easy during the week with all of the spoiling I experienced over the weekend :)
Brian ended up very sick with an intestinal infection. They wanted to do surgery, then not. They want to admit him for IV meds, but he may be able to avoid it. Not to mention how much pain he is in. For now he is just taking a fistful of pills and taking things half day by half day.

We are spending more time in time out this week. I was even told to shut up once. 
With things feeling like they are in the toilet we decided to go to town and get the kiddos out for a park day.
Before we got out the door the girls say, "I've got an idea, let's take a picture!"
I said, "ok, let's make a silly face!"
So below is our silly faces! Halle is giving me the "lips" she loves that face. Payton was smiling because of Sofia's face. Sofia has this new thing where when I ask her to smile she pulls her top lip up as high as she can. Sydney was not a happy camper. She didn't want to take a picture so Parker was trying to comfort her, he is such a great big brother.


 

This picture just makes me smile.

1 comments:

Patty Cady said...

You have such an adorable family! Sorry to hear about Brian, but congratulations on your upcoming anniversary...already nine years!?! Where'd all the time go!

Love ya!