Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Stay tuned for a few posts! First up-Halle the sneak photographer

All of the kids love looking at themselves on the viewer on the back of the camera. The girls also like taking photos, which without mom's permission is a big no no! Halle asked me if I would take some pictures of her room. I told her not right now. Imagine my surprise when I plugged my card into the card reader and these photos magically appeared! I guess these were the "important things" she thought needed to be documented. After a stern talking to she asked, 'My birfday is in July, can I have a camera like Mom's?"

The inside of her Barbie house


Door knob

My Little Pony

Artwork done by Halle

Inside of her bookcase

1 comments:

Laura said...

Looking at these pictures makes me laugh. Even if it was against the rules. haha

It makes me wonder what my girls would take pictures of if I let them loose with my camera.