Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Update and a few more pages

With our new addition beginning this week or next things have been to say the least hectic. We are packing and Brian is demolishing, cutting down a tree in the front yard, taking the deck off, removing the outside stairs...etc. We will stay here during the construction of the addition and move out when the renovation on the main house begins. Yesterday we went to the flooring store and picked out carpet and vinyl for the house. Paint colors of course will be white :)

Payton starts Ballet the end of the month, I am SUPER excited! Halle starts pre kindergarten the end of September which is also Parker's 1st birthday! It's going to be busy!

I haven't posted recent pages so I thought I would. There are not too many new ones because the site I create for is down for a server upgrade until the middle of the month.
The first one is of Parker. The next 2 are of the kids on our trip to Boise.






0 comments: