Saturday, August 8, 2009

A lot of crankiness!

What a week!
First we had temps of 103-104 for days! And with our DUMB furnace, and the DUMB guy that installed it...our AC works for 15 minutes every 4 hours if you turn it off and let it sit! Something to do with the engine is bigger than the other pieces so it causes overload.

We were called and told that the lightning storm took out the towns water pump so we only have about 6% left of the water for the town, FOR DAYS, so only use it for necessity.
Yesterday the power took itself in stride to turn off at will all day. I am glad I was cooking in the crockpot so we could actually eat and not have the power out during the time I usually cook dinner.

I posted a few pictures earlier about the work that has started on our house already. The back deck is gone, and now the stairs from the downstairs to outside are gone too. With all of the noise I've had a headache for days! The kids are no longer allowed to go out because of the mess. AYE AYE AYE!

1 comments:

Alaina and Kyle said...

I'm hoping you get some piece and quiet for a day!! Sounds like you need a few! I bet it will sure be nice to have the house all done.