Monday, July 20, 2009

Pictures GALORE

Pictures GALORE!

So the top ones are from today getting ready and then the zoo!
The bottom few are from swimming with Grandma and Grandpa a week or so ago!

Halle down the slide at the zoo.

Halle loved this Camel for some reason.

"Look Mom, this turtle is saying Hello!"

"Oh my, they are popping all around"
Those were thumbnail sized frogs!

This is an Asian Bear.
I held Payton up to see it and she started
shaking. She repeated, "Mom no, I don't
want to see it, it will scare me with it's ROAR"

This is Sofia talking about her new Imagination Movers CD!
(I have never seen her so excited about anything)

Adorable Parker just hanging out!

Payton trying to dunk Brian

Sofia and Grandpa look like they are deep in
conversation but she is really just checking
out her reflection in his glasses

Payton got pretty good at doing funny things
off of the diving board!

2 comments:

Alaina and Kyle said...

Your kids say the funniest things!! I love your stories. I can't believe how big they are getting. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Julie N. said...

Looks like tons of fun! You kids are so cute. We love going to the zoo too!