Monday, July 27, 2009

Hitting a Deer and a Sweet Accident

I can't believe I forgot to blog about this!

A few weeks ago I was driving out of Winchester and saw a deer but only managed to slow down a bit and WHAMO hit the deer on my right side and knocked out my light and cracked up the front end. It also did something to the horn but I was only a little down the road and turned around and got home safe.
It took the shop a week to repair it.
While waiting for the van we took an already planned trip to Boise.
Now that the van is fixed, we are HOME, and it drives great again!
The girls keep saying, "Mom did you hit a reindeer? Tell that reindeer to stay out of the road or it will get hit and go to the hospital and get shots!"

Ok now on to Sweet Accident...
Payton is for the most part potty trained. She does have occasional accidents but not often. So tonight she had been asleep for a few hours when I heard her behind me telling me she had had an accident. When I went to investigate further I saw that from her bed there was a wet trail to her door, where there was a puddle, she had to take a second to open the door, then a trickle trail to my office door. The entire time I was helping her change she was so cute, "mama I am sorry I had an accident, I didn't know I had to go."

Awww so cute!

0 comments: