Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Whirlwind

It was a whirlwind of a day yesterday! Parker was up all night the night before and that morning Brian had to leave for work early to take a client to a doctors appt. while I got up and got everyone ready to go! We met in Lewiston and he took Halle and Payton and came home, I took Sofia and Parker to the doctor. Sofia got 2 shots for her 18 month checkup. Poor girl is only in the 9% for her weight! With thighs like those I was SURPRISED!
Parker got 4 shots :( poor guy! He now weighs 11 pounds!
So then I came home and dropped Parker and Sofia off and Brian and I went to Spokane for a DATE! We bought bread :) then went to my FAVORITE store Target! and ate at The Old Spaghetti Factory! We ended the night with a CONCERT! Jim Brickman was in Spokane for the first time in 3 years and the concert WAS fantastic! A mix of Holiday favorites and my personal all time favorites!
We got home around midnight or a little after and Parker had a fever of 101.8! I gave him some medicine and then a bath, when his fever still didn't come down I put ice in a bag and wrapped it in a blanket and swaddled him in another, that didn't work either! So here it is 3 AM and he still has a fever and just can't quite settle so I got a bottle and binkie and more medicine and we sat in the chair and rocked and rocked. His fever broke around 3:30 and then he wanted to play! It was SO cute! He cooed and smiled and gargled :) and I played too! Then around 4 I told him that it WAS time for bed and I wouldn't take no for an answer! I crawled into bed at 4:30 and out at well I don't know between 7 and 8! Julee our sitter came over at 10:00 and I went back to bed until 2! HEAVEN!
So
Here it is 11:30 and Parker still isn't settled, I am BEAT!
WHERE IS THE SANDMAN WHEN YOU NEED HIM?

Below is a page I did for Halle's Halloween costume!




0 comments: