Saturday, December 6, 2008

Pages and Ramblings

More pages!

It has been a long and trying week! I am SO glad that it is over!
I look forward to this weekend especially because we are decorating for Christmas! The girls are already SO excited or weary :) Halle keeps saying, "I don't want Santa to put me on the naughty list so I cleaned my room." We are done with our shopping for them and I am SO excited! Hopefully tomorrow it will be a lot more festive! I put up the Christmas clock that chimes a carol on the hour and the girls watch it constantly, the first day it was up they were never out of ear shot! CUTE!

So I got our Christmas card pictures done and managed to make a few pages of the extras :)
It is almost 1 am and here I am :) "not a creature was stirring not even a mouse" So I am going to enjoy my few minutes of peace before I hit the hay!











1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi amanda it's kristen. i send you a comment earlier but i guess you didn't get it. well anyways, my email is daddysgirl_531@hotmail.com