Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas and a time for sick kids

I got the Christmas cards done! Now I just have to wait for them to come in the mail so I can send them out :) I will post it here but not just yet :)

So :( we have sick kids :( It is so sad when they are sick! Halle hasn't been sick more than 5 times probably closer to 3! So having 1 really sick Halle, and 2 just sickly and one kind of not feeling hot Parker it makes for an interesting day! Halle wanted to be cuddled but I knew I couldn't spare it! If I get sick then all order will be lost! I don't often get sick, maybe once every 2 years, I used to fake well to go to school when I was younger because being at home was SO boring! And I REALLY dislike throwing up! I'd like it if it came with pregnancy though :)

On a good note or what I think is good...
ITS SNOWING! Has been all afternoon! We put up our decorations yesterday and today with the snow it just feels Christmas like!

0 comments: