Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pictures, A Poo, & LAUGHTER

How silly is it that I am SO excited that Parker had his FIRST unassisted Poo and he is now a month old! WOW where does the time go? HAHA anyway I wanted to share this FUNNY thing. I digital scrapbook and frequent many websites and participate in a lot of challenges making pages and recently I was invited to create layouts for a designer using her products, I'm a Pea Chick! I was SO excited. Brian got home from work and I told him and he said, "That's great seeing how we all know you've had creativity problems, know what I mean?" HAHA I did know! I've been talking for a month about how blocked I am, I can't seem to take a good picture or make a good page! But the way he said it HAHA, what a great laugh I had! Here are a few pictures.
One of Grandpa Mitch holding his boys! FINALLY! They are just a day apart AWWW!
One of Brayden hamin' it up, telling stories already! And one of them just checkin eachother out!
And one of Sofia checking out Parker!
Also one of Halle that I edited, I've been DYING to do that to the picture FOREVER!

















1 comments:

shelby1232 said...

WOW Amanda those pics are adorable.