Friday, October 24, 2008

A fun time with Dad!

I've been saving these pictures to make a cute layout but I just can't hoard them anymore :)

Let me give you the back story before I give you the gift :)

Since coming home with Parker, Brian has been SUPER GREAT with helping out in every way! Coming home early from work and leaving later so I can get sleep, laundry, meals, WHEW I'm LOVING it! Brian is 99.9% better cook than I am! I LOVE it when he cooks! Anyway so I have a favorite dish! Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup with the FAT noodles! MMMMMMM!
So he recruited Payton to help, she loves to "cook" and enjoys the movie Ratatouille (love this movie too) about a rat that cooks...anyway here are the pictures of the HELPING part, then the free for all that Brian gave her afterward!








0 comments: