Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Happy JOY JOY

I had the afternoon off! WOW what a feeling!
I went to get my hair done but that didnt happen so I hung out and ate fast food instead :)
I get another afternoon off this weekend! Macy's is having a HUGE sale and I am a Macy-a-holic! Not only am I going to stock up on clothes for the kids but I have a coupon for $35 off a purchase of $35 or more :) and an entire purse load of other coupons (NOT KIDDING) so I am on the lookout for new silverware! Brian and I got some for our wedding but in the past 3 years I am sure Halle and Payton have helped :) most of the pieces are missing :( SO I am hunting for a matching set, right now we have 2 or 3 different ones mixed and it DRIVES ME CRAZY! In their ad they have 5 sets at 50% off that will be my $35 worth of coupon, SILVERWARE for FREE I am EXCITED!

I did not start typing to talk about Macys however :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jim Brickman! He came to our outer area the day Halle was born. Brian said, "You can go to Jim Brickman but then we couldn't get a baby" I of course chose a baby :)
He's BACK! I bought the tickets today! Its his Holiday show! WOO HOO! I love Christmastime MORE than Jim Brickman! And I LOVE his Holiday Album SO... I'm FLOATING!!
SO I had to find someone that would dutifully watch all FOUR of my children for 8 hours...Julee! She's my hero!
Anyway here is the link to the show!
http://www.foxtheaterspokane.com/Event_Detail.aspx?ID=97

1 comments:

Laura said...

This is totally NOT FAIR!!! I will miss going to the concert with you by 2 days. 2 DAYS!!! Needless to say, I'm jealous. HOpe you have a great time!