Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Puff Puff your house down

Sorry it's been awhile but we've been BUSY BUSY around here!

We DROVE 14 hours to get to my mom's and did all kinds of fun things, I'll post pictures and a story later. My sister is here visiting for an entire week! So it has been NICE to get some things done that I havent been able to get done!
She was here in June too and it is SO nice!

We were folding clothes-it is such a great job when you have company-Halle came up and asked if she could help. I said yes and gave her a stack to take upstairs.
I followed her with my eyes up the stairs and watched her turn around and chuck the pile of clothes down the stairs. She then crossed her arms and shouted, "I am SO angry, I am going to Puff and Puff your house down!" then she blew and blew and blew at me. I had to turn my back to her I was laughing so hard!

I don't know what I did but I'm glad she has little lungs or my house would have fallen down!

1 comments:

Laura said...

This gave me a good chuckle!