Wednesday, September 24, 2008

All in a days work vent!

Whoever came up wit the phrase, "All in a days work" REALLY needs to reevaluate things!
I am not sure too many people know that I follow a rigid schedule when it comes to life at home. The girls are in bed no later than 7:30 depending on dinner and the wind down. I also try to get everything I need to done during the day so after the girls are down I have "Amanda Time" and do whatever I want until I go to bed. It helps me clear my head, relax, and have some peace and quiet! It is a good reward.

Anyway back to ALL IN A DAYS WORK.
We get up between 6 and 7, and I started today by unloading the dishwasher, then reloading it with the dishes I forgot last night. I started a load of laundry, fed the girls breakfast, Halle and Payton first then Sofia about an hour later. While Sofia ate I vacuumed for the first time with a broken vacuum.
Then switched the laundry and fed snack.
Cleaned off the counters of clutter.
Folded the laundry then swept/mopped the kitchen.
Put the clothes away.
Put the girls down for nap.
Vacuumed for the second time.
Loaded the dishwasher.
Payton did not take a nap, so on and off going in and putting her back in bed and recovering her up.
Made lunch.
Got the girls up.
Had lunch.
Painted.
Cleaned up the paint mess.
Picked up dog poo.
Cleaned up the items the dog chewed up.
Put Sofia down for afternoon nap.
Bathed all 3 girls
Took pictures of girls.
Served snack
Another load of laundry folded and put away.
Vacuumed again
Washed the sliding window.
Cleaned up the toys.
Started Dinner.
Served Dinner.
Played
Evening Snack
Cleaned up from evening snack.

Here it is 7:49, the dishwasher is loaded and ready to start, there is a load of whites in the dryer that will stay there until tomorrow! The floor needs another vacuuming and there are a few pieces of clothes to put away but looking around it doesnt look anything like I'd hoped when I started this morning.

And all girls are in bed!

Just the table left to wipe down then it's AMANDA TIME!

SO person that came up with ALL IN A DAYS WORK :P to you!

1 comments:

Jill said...

And people say "just a homemaker"! They probably have a maid!