Monday, September 22, 2008

WINNER WINNER WINNER

I have a DEAR friend Melissa (thanks Melissa) that has been helping fine tune my photo motor :) so to speak and thanks to her helps, tutorials, and edits I WON as a runner up in the annual Adoptive Families Magazine!
Here is the "official letter"

Thanks so much for speaking with me just now.
Your gorgeous photo of your daughter, Payton, was selected as one of the 12 Runners Up--from a total of more than 6,000 photos submitted to us this year!

WOO HOO! I don't actually know what I won :) but the picture will be featured in the upcoming issue of Adoptive Families!

Here is the winning picture

3 comments:

Sallie said...

WooHoo! Congratulations, Amanda! That's wonderful! It's such a beautiful picture! I can't wait till Sarah Grace gets old enough to twirl!

The Nielson Clan said...

Congratulations!!

Jill said...

Congratulations, Amanda! That is so cool!!!!