Sunday, July 13, 2008

RECAP

So I thought I'd do an update, I can do that because this is my blog or space to rant and rave or smile and shine :) and I am feeling a little SASSY just an FYI!

I think a recap is in order!

So Brian and I married 6 years ago...
That commitment meant to us that we were devoting our lives to one another and planned on expanding our love and family not only through the work we do but raising children too!

For reasons unknown to us we are not blessed to have children of our own so through the grace of others, wonderful, selfless others we have been blessed with the family we dreamed of. Before we pursued adoption there were years of failure. Waiting and every 28 days being let down, failure after failure, years of heartache, yearning and wanting a family lead us to where we are today!

0 comments: