Friday, July 11, 2008



I went to the hospital this morning as you know :) she did not end up having a c section, which is GOOD!

I got a call around 7 frim Olivia's birthmom letting me know she changed her mind or is undecided and would let me know tomorrow if she would be keeping the baby or crazy things are right now, I am sitting here with Sydney in the hotel room having just cleaned up a HUGE blow out mess :) and think I have the baby I didn't originally know about and may not have the other...

SO when we wake up from nap Sydney and I will take pictures and post them and I will keep you updated about Olivia!

Thank you for your well wishes!


Jill said...

I can't wait to hear about Olivia! Anxiously awaiting more news. Laura has been keeping me posted. I pray you will be heading home with both babies. Best of Luck!

Anonymous said...

Congrats.. I hope everything turns out!