Thursday, June 12, 2008

WAITING

Story of my LIFE: WAITING!

I am not a patient waiter! Never have been, worked on it, and am officially a non waiter!

2 weeks until we welcome a new sister! A few days until the sun comes out, half a week until my wonderful sister who has been keeping me company for so long is leaving :( deciding to get a new cell phone to discover I have to wait a week for it to come in, or order things online to find that the mail is SO slow, or a dear friend comming to visit in weeks, it seems that I only have to wait for things to happen.

SO TODAY DUN DUN DUN I am here to MAKE something happen so I dont have to wait!

My sister is here and her birthday is next week, so the girls and I are going to throw her an almost birthday party! TODAY-NO WAITING!

I'll let you know how it goes!

0 comments: