Sunday, June 15, 2008

Waiting and Father's Day

Being overwhelmed is not a great feeling or in my case a state of being.
With the devastation in Iowa where baby number 4 is baking :) I am distraught and constantly reading all of the news I can find on the happenings there.
The phone service is patchy so I've talked to the birthmom a few times but we have never got through a complete conversation.

SO then we find that the doctor pushed the due date back a week so instead of July 1 as the due date it is July 7-which is a great day, my birthday, but another week of waiting just might do me in!

My wonderful older sister has been here for a week and is set to leave tomorrow :( she has been a real comfort this week and I miss spending time with her! I got some cute pictures that when I get them edited I will post! Hopefully this week.
Get Sofia's room in order, laundry that is coming out my ears and so much more!

Brian the wonderful husband and father that he is assembled a play structure from Costco this weekend, 12 hours yesterday and so far 3 hours today with more work to go!

We are going to celebrate Father's Day a bit later so I cannot talk about the surprises yet but will be back later :)

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for your sweet comment on my blog. It is always so nice to hear that someone else enjoys what I have made. I would love to see any layouts you make using my designs.

Sincerely,
Suzanne Blair
Purple Tulip Designs