Saturday, January 26, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've Been Tagged...

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions for themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years Ago: I was having the time of my life! Dating a HOT exchange student from Scotland. I had GREAT bestfriends and had lost about 50 pounds that summer! I was on the debate team and loved playing Eternal Visions a Role Playing game! I would play it for days! And last and last because it was the best was enjoying living with my Aunt whom I consider my mother and loving and getting love from her was what helped me become a great person!

5 Things On My To-Do List Today:
1. Shelf Books
2. Clean off my desk
3. Mop kitchen and bathroom floors
4. Vaccuum upstairs
5. Take a nap!

Things I Would Do If I Were Suddenly Made A Billionaire: I would try not to go crazy!
1. Invest
2. Buy houses for a dozen friends/family members
3. Join a Charity or found one to put money to good use


3 Of My Bad Habits:
1. Shopping!
2. Shouting
3. Staying up late

5 Places I Have Lived:
1. 1320 7th Ave E
2. Blaine St
3. 500 8th Ave
4. 910 Burrell Ave
5. 513 Mason Ave

5 Jobs I Have Had:
1. Dishwasher/Waitress
2. Library Clerk
3. Deaf Interpreter
4. Nanny
5. Owner/Operator Wee Care Learning Center

Things Most People Don't Know About Me:
1. I feel awkward in most social situations
2. I talk too much especailly when I'm excited
3. I love my religion and find it hard to not living it
4. I love Harry Potter SO much I've read the books at least 8 times each in the past 6 months.

Tag: 1. Julie 2. Melissa 3. Lacey 4. April 5. Christy

0 comments: