Monday, January 28, 2008

White Knuckle Driving

I took a trip to Boise on Sunday to visit my brother. I set it up for Brian to watch the girls and the roads were clear from here to McCall. It snowed almost a whitewash to Horseshoe Bend then clear roads and blue skies! It took me 6 hours! Then we visited and I went to the Outlet Mall! YEE HAAWWW! It was SO SO SO GREAT!
I left Boise around 6:30
THEN...
Whitewash all the way home! Brian told me that it would be OK to take one way over another and I listened! It had snowed so much that the road and the roadside were even and the car could not stay on the same side of the road for more than a minute and then when I pulled into the driveway at 1 AM and my car plowed my driveway, I opened the car door and the snow was higher than my door frame! Here is the picture :)



1 comments:

Laura said...

Now THAT is some snow!! Wow! Glad you made it home safely.

I didn't know you guys still had that car.