Monday, November 14, 2011

What I'm doing...

OK...
I had this HUGE longish post telling you what I've been up too. Knowing that Blogger saves periodically I was confidant that I needed to reboot and my post was saved...it wasn't.
*sigh*
So what have I been up too?
I am getting back into digital scrapbooking after about a year off. My creative juice holder got a puncture and I was out of gas for a long time, but I am so excited to feel that creative spark again!

Along with making pages I have enrolled in a few digital scrapbooking type classes that I am SUPER excited about! The first is a Family History Album class that I have been collecting pictures from family members like crazy! I am excited to get digital copies of those photos so they are preserved!
This is the class:
http://www.jessicasprague.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.pbv.tabs.tpl&product_id=713&category_id=86&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=403

It is the first in a series and I can't wait to see what's next!

I am also enrolled in a hybrid class that starts tomorrow. It combines digital and paper crafting. I am most excited about learning to make Subway Art! If you don't know what it is check it out here:
http://proclamationpictures.blogspot.com/p/subway-art-family-rules.html

We are hosting Thanksgiving this year. My husband loves to entertain and cook for large numbers! I am excited for him and having family under our roof makes us happy!
BUT
That means that we are working like mad to get the house in order! We spent the weekend unpacking the last of the boxes, hooray! Now it's on to the rest of the little things!

Below are some pages I've made in the past month!









0 comments: