Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Book I am MOST grateful for...

If you've noticed lately on the right side of this page there is a new category!
I am wearing my bookworm proud!
Books have always been important to me as far back as I can remember. It helped that I had an older sister that loved to read and I wanted to be just like her when I grew up!
We were challenged to blog about a book we are most grateful for. I had to think about it for quite awhile actually! I love so many books and they have changed my thinking, opinions and moods in ways that if you were to catch my shadow it would probably be a reflection of a pile of books :D
But after digging REALLY deep I decided on the book that showed me life is not perfect. Life is hard especially if you are different and sometimes you've got to be patient, smart and winning isn't everything.

Circle of Friends by Maeve Binchy. I got it as a gift in my early teens and the spine no longer has a title, it has been read so many times that it opens by itself :D

I could go on about my top 5 books-this one is not currently on that list but it was the first book I loved.

So I've recently started reading blogs about writers and their journeys and also getting more information from the books they love and found a few new loves myself!



http://bethrevis.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

Jolene Perry said...

Very cool post.
GORGEOUS children :D