Thursday, October 7, 2010

Parker turns 2!

Can you believe my little...ok BIG guy is 2? It feels like yesterday when we were flying to Utah to welcome him into the world! He was the first baby where I was THERE to welcome! This picture is him right out of the chute! The 2nd picture he is 4 days old! ADORABLE!





And then he turned 1! That was a trying time! We were living in a rental while our house was under construction and NOT baby proof. But as you can see, he was still full of smiles!

And although this year has been full of ups and downs he STILL smiles, and it makes me smile :) He loves to sing! He loves to fight :) and he LOVES Mickey Mouse! He also loves his new baby sister. He is really "helpful" and thinks it is his job to hand her to me from the swing, hand me her bottle or hold it while I am feeding or wipe her mouth when she is done, SO helpful.

He is getting ready to transition from his crib to a big boy bed now that he can get out of his bed and room.
He is also expressing a want to use the potty but is having more fun playing than trying to figure out how things work. I can tell this year is going to be an adventure!



Here is a video of Parker and his newest quirks :)
(He loves giving "knuckles", please ignore his dirty body, he had just come in from outside)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARKER!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my goodness! He is still just as cute as ever. Love those dimples! :)
Happy Birthday Parker!

Jodi said...

Oh my gosh, he is so dang cute!!! I'm loving the "no thank you"...so cute!