Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Something to make you smile

We've had a pretty rough week with sick kiddos, someone hitting our parked van and almost totaling it, Halle running away down the highway...

BUT instead of going into detail I am going to share an adorable video of Parker that makes me smile :D


Parker is our next American Idol. He is always singing and then clapping for himself :D
He doesn't like me taking video of him because he likes to watch the viewer on the back of the camera, so I bribed him with playing with Sydney's elephant that sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. So pardon the mess, Sydney isn't in her room yet so I don't feel the need to clean it up just yet.

I do not have much luck with getting videos on here so I am going to use the direct link and embed it! So if they both work I apologize in advance :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpv_E6tWjrg

0 comments: