Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Puppy troubles, house, and photos


As you can see by the title I had a GREAT post ready to go working on my Desktop when the power flashed and I lost it all! The photos stayed but not the post? WEIRD! So instead you get a summary of the post and the pictures of the kiddos of course!

We are home! We have Internet and a kitchen sink, there IS light at the end of the tunnel! Some of my family is coming up for Thanksgiving and I am SUPER excited, so the chores don't seem that daunting!

I have failed the dog. She is not potty trained and has to stay in the garage or outside. Her poor 3lb frame shivers outside in the snow! I have even asked people (well Brian has) to take her and we'll compensate them, but no takers...I would take out an ad on Craigslist if I wasn't so afraid of being the one targeted by those weirdos! What am I going to do?

I pulled out the camera again. I have the girls's outfits for their Christmas photos, we decided to ditch the dresses, they didn't even wear them last year! Melissa has given me a lot of great ideas, I've just got to find the right place. But they were all being hams the other day so here are a few photos. Payton, Payton, Payton...she is in the cheese...that's right, she won't smile at me, just placates me with her fake grin...grrr...Halle went through this phase, Payton has such a beautiful smile, I hope she decides to let me see it again soon! Unlike Sofia and Parker, when they see my camera they come running yelling CHEESE, CHEESE MAMA, I ANNA SEE ME FACE! and CHEE, CHEE, from Parker :)

I think Flair is adorable, and those little circles make me laugh, below are a few that made me LOL! They put a smile on my face! I hope they put one on yours!

We are headed to Spokane tomorrow with Halle and Payton to see Broadway's version of Lion King and are SUPER excited, Brian and I are too! So I'll end for now with this...

Halle is building a castle in the living room out of wooden blocks, she has tried many times to push Parker back, away from her structure, but she looks away at the wrong time and he demolishes it and claps wildly! "MOM! MOM! Please take Parker back to the airport!" (Because in our house babies come from airplanes)

Of course, Harry Potter
We have one of these!

This one is my favorite!















1 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh, your kids are GORGEOUS. I stumbled over this way from Pioneer Woman. Hope you don't mind me stopping by. :)