Sunday, November 8, 2009

Moving, Christmas, and Books!

We are officially moved back home!
We moved back over the weekend and "the rental" is empty of our things! But all of the things we could live without we put in the shop, finding places for all of that stuff will NOT be fun.
After living for 3 months in a trailer walking up and down those stairs putting things in their places has caused my calves to catch fire and turn into rocks! BUT, I will say it over and over, it's GREAT to be home!

With the house construction and Brian's construction project at work, we are always coming or going. Last week we were gone 4 nights, and kept running out of food! Our pantry is fairly stocked now, but I can't wait to get back to the grocery store to fill up that new shiny fridge and freezer!

We are excited for next weekend! We are taking the 2 older girls to The Lion King from Broadway in Spokane! I am SUPER excited!

I am hoping to get our Christmas pictures taken this week, or next if I get distracted :) wish me luck with the weather and those kiddos moods!

We are not sure what to do about Sienna, our little Dachshund. She isn't potty trained so not allowed inside. I've tried, not 100% but all the time I could spare, and no luck. I am hoping for a miracle! I don't want to get rid of her, and would pay someone or write The Dog Whisperer just to keeper, keep your fingers crossed for her!

I am starting to think about Christmas...we didn't get to decorate for Halloween, and I don't think we will be able to put anything up for Thanksgiving or Autumn, but we are EXCITED for Christmas decorations!
We have started collecting presents too! Halle is excited for The Princess and the Frog and is asking for all memorabilia, I too am excited because this princess is the FIRST African American Disney Princess!

I also love to blog about books, right, this is the boring part for some I know:)

I just finished The Undaunted by Gerald N. Lund for the 2nd time, as I sit here and type and delete, I can't describe it, but it was GREAT!

A hilarious novel that kept me in stitches was The Bishop's Bride I started and finished in a day.

I went through Maria V. Snyder's Poison Study again, a GREAT read, it really keeps me enveloped even though I've read it so many times!

I am just finishing Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire again :) working my way through the series yet again!

And I can't WAIT to start 2 new books

The first is Impossible by Nancy Werlin

The second is Graceling
by Kristin Cashore

I'll let you know!

0 comments: