Saturday, May 23, 2009

We had a great day today! Well not so great morning, I was VERY grumpy but after everyone but Brian took a long nap, things looked better! We went to Lewiston and met Brian's brother and his girlfriend and their 4 kids, (2 his, 2 hers) and Brian's sister Holly and her baby Braden. I wanted a picture of Brian and his siblings and their kids. The pictures turned out great, but I had a hard time getting ALL with good looks at the same time, so I put my Photoshop skills to work and here is what I came up with!

From each picture I stole something, Brian's face, Sofia's face, Payton's head and the entire body. The final picture is the FINAL, I think it turned out good!





1 comments:

Jill said...

Very well done! I know that isn't easy because I watch my husband do it all the time.