Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ramblings

We had a fantastic weekend! We celebrated our 7th Anniversary by having a nice meal out. It is funny to hear people's reactions. Some were, "WOW, it's really been that long?" and others are like, "BOY 7 is supposed to be a rough year..." like a warning or something... *shrug*

Yesterday we had to go to town, just Brian and I, I know 2 out of 3 days without the kids! Everyone was teasing Brian about the number of kids we are going to have :) and he always defers it to me! So yesterday I said, "He's the Maternal one, it's HIS Biological Clock that is ticking." He was SO embarrassed, but now he knows how I feel!


Brian has a meeting in Twin Falls the end of April so we are ALL going! I am excited to see my family! It is funny that I am already in the beginning stages of packing! We are also making a schedule of our events! I will be prepared!
The girls are already telling everyone that we are going to see Grandma Dixie and go to the zoo, they are also inviting everyone to come along!

1 comments:

Julie said...

We have to get together if you are heading down this way!!!