Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Updates and pictures

I know it has been TOO long!

I've hit somewhat of a domestic streak!
Cleaning is NOT my favorite thing to do, but I guess Spring Fever is coming early!

We have had a few rough days with potty training payton. She will be 3 in a few weeks and caught on pretty well, that is until she found the soap! Now she gets SO busy playing in the soap she forgets to go potty and well you know the rest...

Halle and I went to Lewiston today. We went and did some shopping and out to eat, I had NO idea that Wednesday's kids meals were .99 at Applebee's! What a GREAT discovery!

We are still having Internet issues after switching providers...AAAAAAARRRRRGGGG
So it is really hit and miss. BUT I thought I would share a few pages I finished and some new pictures. The pictures are not edited yet but they are all pretty good shots!










1 comments:

The Nielson Clan said...

I love the first picture of Parker! His facial expression gives the big "HUH?" meaning! Your children are sooo stinking cute! Good luck with all the domestic stuff and thanks for posting the pages and pictures, I love to see how creative you are!