Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Babies and Household

WHEW! We got Internet back right before I had a heart attack!
So the baby list just keeps getting bigger! I really think almost everyone I know is pregnant-CONGRATS to the Stevensons!
Laura is due in 2 weeks with a sweet little girl(#3)
Megan and Erin are due in less than 2 months both with boys (#1)
Lacey is due around the same time but it is a SURPRISE! (#3)


Talk about BABY FEVER! I know I know Parker is 3 months and we are REALLY not that ready for a baby :) Brian says he always knows when I'm ready because I ask for a puppy, kitty, or baby :) My friend Sheila's littlest girl just turned 1 and she asked her husband for a puppy or a kitty and he said, "or" she laughed because she does the same thing :) But this time she was not ready for a baby and got a puppy :)


THERE ARE A LOT OF NEW DEVELOPMENTS IN OUR HOUSEHOLD-not baby related :)
But I cannot share it all just yet, let me just say, "NEVER tell your husband that you are bored and need a winter project when you are snowed in!"
I'll give you a hint and for those of you that are familiar with my house you may figure it out!
HINT #1

1 comments:

Laura said...

Whoa! What happened to all the toys?