Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Hunting Will YOU Go?

I am SO frustrated! OK
I am looking for these ladybugs I put in Halle's hair at the end of her braids. I ordered them 3 years ago off a site I cannot find and need some more! I found some pastel ones at Wal-Mart but I want the rainbow ones. Everyone I've talked to said that they get theirs at Wal-Mart but I am guessing everyone's store carries different things...

SO

If you happen to be at Wal-Mart and go down the hair stuff section would you look and see if your store carries the rainbow ladybugs?
I am willing to pay for and have them shipped but the only place I've found them is ebay and they want $1 each! I use about 30 at a time!

Here is a picture of what I am looking for!

1 comments:

The Nielson Clan said...

I haven't seen those but I would like to invite you to attend a party that I am having on Saturday. It is like a Pampered Chef party only the lady specializes in handmade, boutique quality hair bows, clips and headbands as well as tutus for little girls. If you would like to come, the party will be from 6-8pm at 1917 Birch Drive in Lewiston. To view her selections, check out her blog at http://www.josiegirlbowtique.blogspot.com. Good luck with the rainbow lady bugs and if I ever see any, I'll pick you up some.