Thursday, August 21, 2008

More about me!

What are your initials? AMB

What is your favorite thing to wear? I love Sweatshirts!

Last thing you drank? Water

I say "shotgun," you say? BANG

Last person you hugged? Halle

How many US states have you been to? 14

How many of the US states have you lived in? 1

Does anyone you know wanna date you? Nope!

Name something you like physically about yourself? My small feet.

Why are you still up? It's not bedtime yet.

Who/What made you angry today? The hail/rain! Day 3 is just too much!

Favorite food? I love Chocolate!

Favorite holiday(s)? I LOVE Christmas!

Do you download music? Almost daily.

Do you care if your socks are dirty? YES! Dirty socks are my petpeeve!

Name one of your bad habits. Clenching my jaw.

What are you wearing? PJ's, comfy sweats and a T shirt.

Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Yes, I am sang too every day!

Do you love anyone? YES!

Have you ever bungee jumped? No, I might someday but no bets!

Have you ever gone white-water rafting? Yes, but it was not my favorite thing to do!

How is the weather right now? Rainy and GLOOMY!

What are you listening to right now? Big Brother 10.

What was the last movie you watched? Swing Vote.

Do you wear contacts? No, I don't trust myself to touch my eyeball!

Where was the last place you went besides your house? To Costco!

How many piercings have you had? 8 I think- 7 in my ears and a belly button when I was skinny!

How many pets do you have? 1. A Golden Retriever Bindi!

What's one thing you've learned today? Snail mail is SO slow!

What do you usually order from Starbucks? I don't! I don't support them!

Are you currently missing someone? My family. I am lonely right now!

Favorite TV shows? Grey's Anatomy, In Plain Site, Survivor, Men In Trees(so long) and Golden Girls.

Do you have an iPod? Yes, a red one that reads, Wub you mama on the back!

Who would you like to see right now? Anyone, like I said I'm lonely.

Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? Shopping online!

Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes, for prom one year! I wouldn't call it a ride, there were so many people we were more like crouching.

Do you like Michael Jackson? I enjoy some of his music.

What's your favorite smell? Apples!

Favorite baseball team? I liked The Braves!

Favorite cereal? Raisin Nut Bran!

What's the longest you've gone without sleep? A few days.

Last time you went bowling? Oh I cannot recall!

Where is the weirdest place you have slept? I don't sleep well so it would have been by choice, and I'd have to say on a stragners shoulder on a plane, my head bobs, and usually I wake up!

Who was your last phone call? My brother!

What's the closest orange object next to you? A can of playdough!

Kissed anyone in the past two weeks? I get many kisses every day!

I got this from Laura's Blog. You can find it here.

0 comments: