Thursday, May 22, 2008

Here a Rant, There a Rant, Everywhere a BIT of Humor

OK ENOUGH ABOUT BOOKS- although I am ashamed to say I've started Twilight AGAIN!

SO back to kids :)

Today Payton decided to learn the phrase, "You're kidding me!" So after everything I asked or told her to do or talked about she said, "You're kidding me!"

It really got on my nerves after awhile! Then she moved on to one of Dads favorites, "Zip it." All the way home-45 minutes of torture of:

Payton: Zip it
Dad: Zip it
Payton: Zip it
Dad: Zip it
Payton: Zip it
Dad: Zip it
Payton: Zip it
Dad: Zip it
Payton: Zip it
Dad: Zip it
Payton: Zip it
Dad: Zip it

Both of them thinking it was FUNNY! Halle saying, "Leave my dad alone Payton, don't tell him to Zip it! Bad Choice!"
They just got louder!

I know I'm a sour grape but I hear it all day-GIMME A BREAK!

So NOT turning this into a rant :)

We made cookies yesterday and Payton said, "Can I be your taster?" HAHAHA

0 comments: