Thursday, January 26, 2012

Janurary so far

I am not one for making resolutions!
But there is a "project" that others have been involved in for a few years now and I've decided to join in! I am talking about Project 52 which of course is taking a  picture a week. There is the other Project 365 which is a picture a day and I didn't think I could do it without cheating and that wouldn't be fair! SO I've been good so far but it's only January!
I am also trying to learn some new things about my camera! I really need to practice those motion shots so I can get some shots of the girls during their basketball clinic!

I am also debating about signing them up for Zumba for Kids Dance Class on Thursdays. I think I can get all 3 girls in the class and I think they will have fun and it is a great source of exorcize!

Sydney has decided that she is the boss. Most of the time it is pretty cute. She loves bossing Parker around and he lets her. She says his name as kar kar and usually screams it at him a dozen times before she gets his attention.

School is officially half over tomorrow! I cannot believe how fast this year has gone!
Halle is enjoying 1st grade and talks mostly of her friends. She is learning to read and do math and does not care much for the homework but has a good outlook on school.
Payton doesn't say much about Kindergarten but loves learning. She enjoys learning to read and likes her teacher.
Sofia LOVES Preschool. We are not sure if we are sending her to Kindergarten this Fall or keeping her home one more year. We are fortunate to have found a place that she likes and teaches her in fun ways!








0 comments: