Monday, April 25, 2011

Guess what we did on Easter?

A Fashion Show!
We went to Grandma Sue and Grandpa Mitch's for Easter.
Brian and his brother and sister and all of our kids and their kids equals...
10 kids
5, 5, 5, 5, 4, 3, 3, 2, 2, 7 months
What is a family to do?
The girls of course taking their imagination into consideration dawned their wigs, purses, and costumes and strutted their stuff!
Sofia initiated it by saying, "I want to be an old lady. I want to wear the old lady dress and have the old lady face." She came out *see her picture below* then Halle came out more than a dozen times and Payton...she looked like a different person! Parker looked all grown up in his hair :)

The weekend was a busy one! We went to the Craigmont Easter Egg Hunt and then to the park and Costco. The next day we went to town and had a great Easter dinner and family visit.
Sydney missed out on the show but when I pulled out the camera she came at me, she wanted to get her hands on it :)

We came home and put up a trampoline and spent today jumping...I am SORE! Who knew I could still flip like that?






0 comments: