Sunday, April 18, 2010

We're expecting....and pregnancy woes.

baby girl graphics Pictures, Images and Photos

We didn't care about the gender, but we are excited to put a gender to the miracle!
We had a great experience at our ultrasound! We got to see her flipping around, opening and closing her mouth, and shying away from the tech :)

I have been diagnosed with Pregnancy Induced Carpal Tunnel which is REALLY stinky and keeps me from being on the computer as much as I'd like :) on the not so great note it hurts just to brush my hair. I am having to take a lot of breaths and take things one at a time. I am not getting as much in a day done as I'd like but I've got to do what I've got to do.
My legs are also swelling A LOT. I have developed a system of doing something then putting up the legs :) then doing something and putting up the legs :) Let's hope it helps!

On a more positive note we are getting ready to head down south to visit family! We leave in just a few days and I've been busy all day doing laundry and packing in my head :)

1 comments:

Alaina and Kyle said...

Yeah... I'm so excited for you guys!! I can't wait to meet this miracle baby!!