Monday, December 14, 2009

Goings on

I thought I would check in and say HI!
Life is busy here at the Bagley household!
Brian's new building is filling up fast! He is busy training new staff, admitting new people, and shopping for Christmas!

I've been settling in to life with the changes in the house! I have to follow a cleaning schedule because the task of cleaning it all gives me heart failure! You will often hear me complain about Bathroom Wednesdays! That is my LEAST favorite day!

Here are 2 more scrapbook pages! 1 is of Payton and her Ballet Recital and the other is of her idea of a fun outfit! I haven't been able to snap very many photos of Halle, when she is not at school she is telling me that she doesn't want her picture taken. I've taken them of Sofia but I need to figure out how to get the glare off of her glasses before I scrap them! And there are always a ton of Parker :) but I'm running out of boy ideas :) So enjoy these 2 of Payton!





1 comments:

Jill said...

You are so good at the scrapbook pages. I love the ballet one!