Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Appliances, Glasses, and Silly Girls OH MY!

Things have been PRETTY busy!
We don't have our own Internet yet, but by Friday we should!

We took Sofia to the Pediatric Ophthalmologist today. Her eyes have been bothering me for quite awhile. So we took her in and found out she is SUPER near sighted and only has vision of 2 feet around her! So she's getting glasses! I am hoping glasses will open up the world for her!

The girls were being SUPER silly last night. I braided Halle's hair, took just under 2 hours, I sure am getting better if I do say so myself.

Today was my first time back to the house since we moved out. WHOA! The framing should be done today with a tentative move in date the middle of October! We picked out kitchen appliances today! It's getting closer!









1 comments:

Jill said...

Wow! Your building project is moving along quite fast. Sophia will see things she has never seen before. Good job on the braids!