Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Weekend Pictures and Birthday FUN!

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! It was a great day!
I was confined to my office for 2 hours. I was then crowned and blind folded and taken up stairs to the girls singing Happy Birthday. I opened my eyes and saw the entire main floor decorated with streamers, balloons, and flowers! There was a steak, crab, and potato dinner(MY FAVE) and a beautiful cake! The girls had princess party hats and jewelry! After eating I was given a Spa Day Certificate! Truly a FUN day! But it got even better when Brian took the night duty, that meant more to me than anything, he was up from 3-5 am with Parker or Sofia or both.

We spent the 4th swimming! I made a few videos I thought I would share and here are some random photos from this weekend!











0 comments: