Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

We had a GREAT Mother's Day! (which is good because today I woke up feeling cantankerous)
I got to sleep in while Brian made me my favorite breakfast, pancakes with Peanut Butter, eggs,, and of course BACON! Then I lounged around and he sent the kids outside and I read while he did the dishes. Then all of the kids went down for a nap and I took a small one too! Once everyone woke up he "made" lunch in the form of getting it from the restaurant my favorite Burger (I guess making it a happy Mother's Day means throwing the eating healthy out the window for a day :) Then we started the fun part of the day! We decided we would try our hand at cake decoration! It was a LOT harder than we thought, but we had a TON of fun, the kids were outside and most of the time it was he and I. Then he cleaned up from that and I made dinner in the form of Tuna Sandwiches (after eating all the cake and frosting and burger and breakfast I was feeling pretty sick!) Then he bathed the girls(he does that anyway) and they went to bed! It really was a FAB day!

Today we woke up to rain and I as stated above am GRUMPY! So I think today will be a day of practicing tollerance on all of are parts :) wish me luck!

0 comments: