Friday, March 6, 2009

New page and interview

WHEW it has been a week! I am SO GLAD it is FRIDAY!
We have so much to do, housekeeping wise, I am excited for Brian to be home so we can knock it all out!
Here is a scrapbooking page I made of Sofia



Here is an interview I did of the girls

I interviewed:
Halle: 3.5
Payton: 3

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Halle: no throwing, no biting, no putting, no pinching

2. What makes mom happy?
Halle: TV
Payton: Because I listen

3. What makes mom sad?
Halle: Because I don’t listen
Payton: You have a shot

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Halle: she makes you giggle

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Halle: she life like happy and kinda friendly
Payton: a kid

6. How old is your mom?
Halle: Big
Payton: 3

7. How tall is your mom?
Halle: Big
Payton: You go to college

8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
Halle: get the laundry
Payton: stick in the mud

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Halle: sleeps
Payton: mom’s tired

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Halle:
Payton: she should be free

11. What is your mom really good at?
Halle: making cooking, making bottles

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Halle: I don’t know

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Halle: the laundry
Payton: Cuddling

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Halle: water, sweet potatoes
Payton: Bread and Jam

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Halle: Ariel
Payton: Erica

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Halle: we do lots of things like some stuff,
Payton: we respect everything

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Halle: we are both a girl

19. How are you and your mom different?
Payton: we have different hair

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Payton: How do I know she loves youm how do you know she’s mine (from Enchanted)

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Halle: he loves you
Payton: That he’s my father

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Halle: to Home Depot
Payton: 2nd story attic

1 comments:

Laura said...

Those are sweet interviews. I want to do it with my girls now.

I love that Payton started singing the Enchanted song. My girls love that movie.