Monday, February 9, 2009

Chatty Cathy and new pages!

It snowed for the first time in weeks today, I guess it is supposed to snow all week :( so much for my fake Spring!

We are gearing up for Payton's birthday! She is SUPER excited! She picked out her "cakes" at Costco and is already talking about her doctors appointment, "I'm getting shocks in my bewwey!" for her 3 year old checkup. We talk about shots before hand and she is just as excited, but you should see the look on people's faces when she says that!

I've been scrapbooking like a mad woman! The race I mentioned in January is over this week, so is the online class I am in, but with a page or two left to do I am waiting for that sigh of relief!

So Laura! is a reader and we have the same great taste in almost every book :)
When she was here visiting last time she recommended I read a series of books
Poison Study, Magic Study, and Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder...
THANKS for the suggestion Laura!
I've listened to them twice in two weeks! Poor Brian, "Take those things out of your ears (referring to my headphones) I can't stand talking to you then having to repeat myself because you say Huh?" and Payton, "Mom...mom...mom...AMANDA ASHELL (Michelle) I AM TALKING TO YOU!" or Payton, "MOM CAN YOU HEAR ME, I'M TALKING TO YOU!"

As you can tell I am feeling exceptionally chatty tonight!
Parker slept 12 hours from last night to today! I went in 3 times and checked on him and woke up in the night to check on him, I guess all of that cushion sustained him longer last night :)

If you have ever been in our house you know that above our kitchen table there is a HIDEOUS hanging light, I won't call it a chandelier because I reserve that name for something nice!
Anyway we bought a NEW CHANDELIER! It is SO much brighter and there is even talk of matching the kitchen to the new light! WOO HOO!

So I will leave you with some pages I've been mad scrapping!

'night!





0 comments: