Sunday, January 11, 2009

Scrapbooking Race and Hint 3

I know it's been FOREVER!
Our Internet still isn't straightened out! We got a new provider but instead of having someone come and install it for me, my wonderful husband thought I could do it myself :) Thanks Dear!
So I figured out my computers but not his :) and not for lack of trying either!

A few weeks ago I mentioned the GREAT RACE or ADSR Amazing Digital Scrapbooking Race and we started week 2 today!

For the first week we had to make a page using a picture digitally ripped 3 or more times. Here is my submission:


The mid week challenge involved my partner and I doing a collab page and MARCH(my partner) is FAB! She does some amazing things!
We had to depict Cabin Fever using specific guidelines. I supplied the pictures and the journaling, she did the rest!
This weeks challenge is to take our first page ever and remake it! The one I have posted is of Payton's 2nd birthday, what GREAT timing to remake this page with her birthday only a month away! Here is the original page, stay tuned for the remake!



Last BUT not least

HINT #3







0 comments: