Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Unhappy baby, funny Sofia

Whew what a day!
Parker has been a little prince so far. He is very alert and more awake than I remember the girls being! He doesn't really cry but squeals when he needs something...SO today Parker who has known nothing but over love from a house full of family had to go to the doctor today, Brian took him for THE appointment, said that he was fine and the appointment went well...HOWEVER he is a very unhappy boy right now and there is NOTHING I can do...thats SO heartbreaking! He is in the swing right now, hopefully it helps, if not then I will have 2 unhappies because the swing is in Sofia's room...
IRONICALLY Halle has been the one to keep me awake the past 2 nights!
While Brian and Parker were gone I got a 1.5 hour nap and I think I am MORE tired now than when I get 4 hours at night!

Sofia is getting all of her teeth at once it seems...She got 3 in the past 6 weeks and has 4 more breaking through! But she is still in bright spirits :) She has overcome her fear of Bindi through the window :) and they are SO stinkin cute! Bindi prances outside the window and Sofia prances inside :) Bindi barks, Sofia barks :)

I took some group photos yesterday but am not happy with them, we are going as a family to the Pumpkin Patch this weekend and then Grandpa John and Grandma Cindy and Aunt Holly and new baby Brayden are coming up! And then Aunt Holly's baby shower!

WHEW What a busy week! So if I were to get a visitor from Miss Holly DeeDaw it could be anytime next week! Let me know!

0 comments: