Monday, September 15, 2008

Baby Update

We had a GREAT weekend!
One of my most memorable moments was when Brian and I were laying on the floor chatting and Payton wiggled in between us, brian rolled over and put his arm around her and she said, "Dad you're killing me!"

HAHA

So we are counting down to the Due Date! This week we will do something we've never done before. Our agency requires us to fly to Utah and have dinner with the birthmom prior to the babys birth. So we are leaving here on Thursday morning and will fly home Thursday night. WHEW!

We are still on the fence about what to do. We will hopefully find out this week if Brian can stay here and I can go myself so we don't have to take the girls and either take someone or fly someone to SLC to watch the girls on an off for 2 to 3 days. YIKES

Julee our sitter has offered to watch the girls while Brian and I go down, but that is A LOT to ask of someone that has a new baby! She is VERY thoughtful but I worry about putting too much pressure on her...

Decisions. decisions...

0 comments: