Monday, August 11, 2008

Halle Story

Just thought I'd share a few stories while they are fresh on my mind :)

Halle the sicky:
Halle isn't feeling well today, I knew yesterday that today would be tough because when I went upstairs to go to bed around 11:30 I heard Sofia, so I got her up and changed her diaper and put her back to bed then I notice Halle's light is on in her room so I open her door to find her completely dressed in her Cinderella dress up shoes and all talking to her dolls. I said, "Halle it is late and time for bed, lets go potty and then I'll cover you up." Halle said, "I'm hungry, lets have some cheese and a drink and maybe watch some T.V.?" I laughed but we had a piece of cheese and a drink and then went to bed, I put her in her bed and she said, "Thank you for the cheese and drink mama, and no thank you for the T.V." I laughed again but could tell she didnt feel well because she adds -y to everything like cupy, cheesey, drinky or -s like mines, shoeses. SO ANNOYING! So today she woke up after Brian had already left for work and said, "Mama I dont feel better, I need dad and some oatmeal." Brian brought the mail home around 10 and Halle was pretty whiny and said, "dad I need a cuddle and some oatmeal" So he made her some oatmeal and kissed her on the forehead. I put her down for a nap and she said, "Mama thank you for dad and the oatmeal, and my tippo(her hippo)" Sweet!

1 comments:

DiscoveredTester said...

AWWWWWWWWWW!!! That is so cute! Just want to hug her bunches.
Beverly